Friday, April 8, 2011

Carrot Cake!!

OK I made this cake last week for a friends Birthday! I had so much fun with it!! 


              Devils Food Cake with Peanut Butter Butter Cream!!  
                                       
                                                     *Pop*
                                       
                       The green stuff is edible Easter Grass! 


Aaaaand....  Here's the Birthday boy (and his wifey!) We had gone out to dinner and a movie and I had my little 12 year old cousin who babysat my Littles, decorate the Den while we were out!  
I bought that ridiculously large hat at the dollar store and told him he had to wear it... He had a pin on that said "It's My Fucking Birthday!", so the hat was pretty hilarious with it! Ha ha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment