Friday, April 8, 2011

So I got a Juicer! WoooP!

I've been wanting a juicer for a while and finally got one!! I LOVE it! I've never been a big juice drinker, it's always to sugary tasting to me... This is SO much better! I love being able to throw in whatever I want, and it doesn't have all the added crap, aaaaand my kids love it too! I can get them to drink veggies! *Happy Dance* My son is a pretty good eater, but my daughter is very picky! So I'm pretty excited that they'll drink the juice even when they watch me put the veggies in! 


So yesterday morning I made some with breakfast! 
                                      Usually I'd put another Carrot or some celery, but didn't this time.


After we had breakfast I took the pulp and pureed it with a little orange juice to thin it out a bit! 


Then my cute little helper filled the molds! *Side note!! Yay! I'm using the brownie molds that I bought like a year ago and only used like 2 times...* Notice my littlest "helper" He's making sure she does it right! facebook chat emoticon wink


                                                   
                                 Time to add the sticks!! 

                        Silly little man... (Apparently when I wiped his face after breakfast I missed a spot.. lol)


                                    She's such a goofball....  


                                 Then they went into the freezer!! (I know you all needed to see this one!!) 
                       
                               Then after supper we had our healthy little treats!! Yay! 
                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment